Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reflecting on Delicious

Part of my role is to participate in continuing professional development, and as such, I went to a course on wiki's run by Pam Kelly, a few weeks ago. In this course she talked about the uses of Delicious. I already had an account but did not really understand how it could be used in class.
She showed us how to set up a public account which the Stage 2 children at our school log onto and use to access the websites I am using in my teaching.
Now, all of the websites that teachers suggest at school are going to be put on a school Delicious account for all of us to use and upload to. I was going to establish a school library website but now with Delicious I am not quite sure if  it is all that necessary. Anyway, I have a Stage 2 Persuasive Blog,  a Library Monitors blog and a Stage 3 wiki. This is enough for one school librarian to cope with.

1 comment:

  1. I am not posting at 2.21am it is 9.23 in the evening, I am not quite sure how to fix this.

    ReplyDelete