Saturday, December 25, 2010

Web 2.0 tools and higher order thinking

I am starting to understand how web 2.0 tools can be used for higher ordr thinking skills. One way which I would like to try when I go back to school is digital story making. I found a site which suggested that you could ask students to read a book. then they could find where the problem is in the the book. Using this info they could then make  story board where they would describe the story up to the problem with the aim of making the book appealing for others to read. They would  then make a digital story of this process. I was thinking this could be done by photopeach and taking  pictures of reinacting the story. This would get around any copywright issues.
I have included here a link to a book that writes about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment